Round It Up America® is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures To Support Accessibility
Round It Up America® takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Round It Up America® website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Regular automated and manual usability testing.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Round It Up America® is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Round It Up America®. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Round It Up America® website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Compatibility With Browsers And Assistive Technology
Round It Up America® is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The Round It Up America® website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
Round It Up America® is not compatible with:
- In Internet Explorer 10 and in older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions.
Accessibility of Round It Up America® relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Round It Up America® utilizes technology on its website that may require specific readers or viewers. Please contact us if you observe anything not listed below.
Additional Technology for Round It Up America:
- Adobe PDF Documents: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- YouTube Videos: While captions are available for videos through the embed player, additional video transcripts are available via direct link to YouTube through the embedded player.
Round It Up America® employs the following process to maintain full ADA-compliance/web accessibility on www.rounditupamerica.org:
- Validate that users can successfully navigate the web site using the Jaws and NVDA screen-readers
- Evaluate the web site using a combination of Google Lighthouse, Powermapper’s Sortsite, ARC and WAVE technologies for WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- Regularly re-evaluate and re-validate through automated and manual usability testing on an on-going basis
Round It Up America® provides this information regarding third-party links:
- The Round It Up America® website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Round It Up America® does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.