Mission Partners are businesses committed to giving back to their community that would like to collect donations for their chosen charities using the Round It Up® platform.
Multiple ways to raise funds
- Offer customers the ability to donate or round up at checkout.
- Accept consumer donations online or through your app.
- Collect funds at Program Events/Campaigns.
- Through the use of unique QR codes.
- Engage employees through payroll deduction.
Small Change Makes a Big Change
Data shows that 56.7% of consumers donate at checkout.
Data compiled by EngageForGood.com
|Average Annual Donations|
Become a Round It Up America® Mission Partner Today!
- Complete our Become a Partner inquiry form
- A Round It Up® representative will schedule a phone call to discuss your interest in the program and answer any questions
- Review and sign the Mission Partner Agreement (this will be sent by RIUA®)
- Select your 501(c)(3) charity/charities by completing the Fund Allocation Form and the POS set up process will begin
- Once the 501(c)(3) charities have been vetted, a Round It Up® representative will schedule an introductory call with the chosen charities to discuss the program and provide the necessary Grant Agreements
- Program goes live and donations are collected!